I ordered Vassen Lollipop in Pink and the lenses were predicted to arrive between 14-25 days and they arrived in 15 days, which is much faster than I expected! They arrived in a small shipping packet which was lined with bubble wrap to keep the contents safe. Inside, the glass vials containing the lenses were safely wrapped in a spongey foam material which was hard to open at first but this just reassured me that the vials had been kept safe inside!
The lenses themselves are 14.5mm diameter but when I put them in they look much bigger! The black outline around the outside of the design makes the lenses look bigger and the difference between them and my natural iris is astonishing! The color is extremely vibrant and you can see the color clearly even when you aren't looking up close, they are a deep reddish pink and are perfect for Halloween or even guro or creepy cute looks. I personally managed to scare my Dad when I first tried them on ^-^
To wear, the lenses are very comfortable and I don't even feel like I'm wearing them at all! However because the color is so bright you can see a pink haze from the corner of your eye when wearing them, but this doesn't impede your vision so it's fine. I think when the color quality is this good you can manage to ignore it!
Overall, I'm really happy with the color, size and wear of these lenses and I am really impressed with the shipping quality too. I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of wear out of these!
Thank you to Pinky Paradise for sponsoring me, and to you for reading x
~ Ashu-cute
Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:
Post a Comment